Targeted, competency based training involves understanding the key strategy of the organization and linking the training to those outcomes. For example, if the organization believes that elevating the interpersonal skills of associates and managers will help achieve improved customer service goals, we design training for that objective.
We diagnose, design, and deliver through collaborative work with key stakeholders.
All of our training leverages adult learning tactics. We engage through experiential learning, review key applications, and identify the practical steps forward to shifting the mindset and skills of those involved.
Our typical training activities include:
- Senior leadership teams working to accelerate strategic effectiveness
- Product teams working to improve teaming skills
- Leader groups within an organization which focus on key development initiatives related to strategy
- Developing the Leader as a Coach to Accelerate Associate Effectiveness
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Initiate Innovation
- Having Difficult Conversations—Leverage Personal Power
- Polarity Management: Using the Tensions and Challenges of Leadership for Performance
To set up an information interview to determine training fit, please contact us at: 336-774-0330 or email@example.com