- This event has passed.
Integral Self: Using Brain and Personality Science
December 8, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Ignite Your C.B.O. (Chief Brain Officer)
Through the use of specific tactics, you can develop your Chief Brain Officer to boost your well-being and overall effectiveness at home and at work. The last twenty years of brain science has given us specific actions we can take to dramatically enhance our focus, increase our awareness, and elevate our emotional self-control. Using our natural personality gifts is one part of the path toward mindfully utilizing your integrated self.
In this workshop you will:
• Embrace the entire engine of your mental resources
• Develop tactics for enriched perceptions and judgments
• Utilize specific applications for well-being and personal effectiveness
• Receive your results of the Pearman Personality Integrator
• Have a digital workbook to capture your insights and plan your actions going forward to use your Chief Brain Officer.
Special Bonus: If you also want to complete Type 360, which is a multi-rater survey, you are offered the opportunity free of charge. With Type 360 you select a group of individuals who know you who will rate 64 behaviors that are expressions of the eight mental functions.
For those who use this Bonus, we will have one additional hour (400-5:00) of workshop engagement to review your results. Learning how other folks who know you see your behavior is a great way to add to your insights.
The overall goal of this workshop is simple: to help you make your perceptions clearer and your judgments more sound through the mindful and intentional use of your psychological resources.
$225 – Register here.
You’ll receive a zoom link to the session after registration.